Posted by: Catherine | November 28, 2008

No substitute for an attorney or CPA

It may have already been said a dozen times on this site – but I’ll say it again.  You must seek the council of an experienced attorney and/or CPA when deciding the question as to whether to foreclose or to attempt a short sale on your home.  Here is a site I found with an outline of California Foreclosure Laws.  It may provide you a shallow base of knowledge, but please see an attorney.  It may cost anywhere from 200-400.00 but it will be money well spent if it saves you from making a costly mistake later.

California Foreclosure Laws

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s


%d bloggers like this: